Effects of Medical Marijuana on Chronic Pain & Illness - Learn More From Flowers Farmacy
Marijuana for Pain, Illness, Arthritis & More
Symptoms of many diseases can be controlled with the help of medical marijuana which can bring relief to the pain one may be suffering. Flowers Farmacy specializes in pain relief using medical marijuana. Count on us to help you find the right regiment for your pain. Medical marijuana is known to reduce stress and can be a safe and effective alternative to pharmaceuticals.
Please take a look at the following debilitating illnesses and conditions that medical marijuana can help with:
- AIDS/HIV – Marijuana is a smooth muscle relaxant and can stop nausea and stimulate one’s appetite allowing those who may suffer from weight loss to maintain their normal body weight. Discover a remedy that can be used for AIDS pain relief and HIV pain relief.
- Atherosclerosis and Strokes – Marijuana naturally protects against dementias, Alzheimer’s and heart attacks
- Anorexia – Marijuana stimulates appetite and also dehydrates the mouth. It will also enhance flavors and tastes to help aid in eating.
- Arthritis – Marijuana is an analgesic. It reduces pain and soothes the joints to help with mobility in turn it improves mobility and acts as an anti-inflammatory. Learn more about Arthritis pain relief today.
- Cancer - Chemotherapy can cause nausea which marijuana can reduce. Since marijuana acts as an appetite stimulate it can help combat excessive weight loss. It reduces pain, leg cramps, headaches, and chronic fatigues. Marijuana also helps increase sleep and rest which in turn elevates a person mood and spirits. All of the above can help improve one’s quality of life and chances of recovery.
- Chronic Pain – Conditions that are commonly treated with opiates and narcotics like morphine and oxycodone (addictive pharmaceuticals) used to block pain pathways. Marijuana blocks the pain pathways and serves as a more natural pain reliver than addictive pharmaceuticals.
- Epilepsy and Seizures – Marijuana relaxes muscles and overactive nerves reducing muscle cramps, spasms, and convulsions (Oral use of THC is highly cautioned for Epileptic patients)